Upload Your Event
If you are a member of Now Scotland and you would like to publicise an independence event which you are running, then you are welcome to do so here. Your event will be published on the site and will be searchable for site users looking for events nearby.
On the Now Scotland home page scroll down to the Events section and click on “See All Events”
Click on the button which says “Host an event”
Then please fill in the required details on the form. It may make it easier if you gather the details together before you start completing the form. The details are:
- Your event’s title
- Date and start time
- Duration in hours and minutes (this does not have to be precise)
- Maximum capacity for the event (this field is not mandatory)
- Your contact details
- The name of the venue. (If it’s an online event then simply type ‘online’. It is mandatory in this section that you add the ‘City’ where you are based. This assists people who are searching for events near them and will show your event on the Now Scotland website’s events map. (Entering a precise address will allow people to get directions using Google maps, if it is an offline event.)
- Insert ticket price if applicable.
- Copy in the URL of the website where tickets can be purchased e.g. Your Eventbrite page.
- Finally, there is a space for you to type up a fuller description of your event.
- Use the RSVP function as you prefer, however if you check the "Keep the RSVP page hidden from the rest of the site" box, your event will not display on the website.
- Click ‘Post’.
After you click “Post” Now Scotland will check the event and if everything is okay it will appear in the Events section.
If you have any questions about this, please email us at [email protected]